Become a connected Nonprofit with the power of Salesforce®.
Because there’s no business as serious as helping others, organizations are using nonprofit CRM solutions from Salesforce®. Salesforce® nonprofit CRM solutions provide a single view of interactions with clients, supporters, members, funders, volunteers and affiliates. With Salesforce®, nonprofits can create stronger relationships with donors, market to reach more who want to help, engage the community and automate internal processes to make more time on causes. Salesforce®.org offers nonprofits deep discount on a range of Salesforce® products.
DFL Implementation of Salesforce® Nonprofit Cloud
Turn supporters into fundraisers with agile solutions provided by Diligent Force Labs. And also manage donations effectively along with budgets and finances using program management and control tools. Relationship management simplified with calendar, contact database, campaign managements and reminders to keep you on track and keep detailed to-do lists for every customer. Accurate and full reporting systems keep you informed on all activity and potential areas for improvement. Organize your teams with excellent project management tools.
- Optimize your work and company efficiency with Salesforce® Lightning Kanban view of Leads and Prospects
- Effective management of Donations.
- Easy program management for reaching maximum people in need.
- Accurate contact and information management of donors and prospects.
- Effective relationship management with Supporters and Team with campaigns and reminders and automatic mailer system mails.
- Graphical representation of important activities and statuses with Einstein Analytics.
- Providing ease to customer with mobile supportive application.
- Strengthens the task management with custom calendars and task/meeting creation.
Build and nurture life-long relationships with your constituents
With Nonprofit cloud, organizations are able to create and cultivate long-lasting relationships with constituents. Using the software, you can reach more donors, create stronger relationships with supporters, better engage with communities, and streamline internal processes to make more time for the important work of helping clients.